Expanding your Canadian business to the United States, starting up a new business venture or acquiring real property in the United States requires analysis of a number of tax & legal issues, including the type of entity through which to conduct business. The issues increase in complexity when entering the U.S. or conducting cross border business.  Let us use our cross border expertise to walk you through the options in order to make an informed decision not just for today, but for the future growth of your business on both sides of the border.    

Our services include:

  • Forming a Corporation, LLC or Limited Partnership
  • Determining the State of Formation
  • Real Estate Acquisition and Leasing Services
  • Obtain Federal Tax Number (EIN) from IRS
  • Shareholder, Partnership & LLC Operating Agreements
  • Employment Agreements and Employee Issues
  • Commercial Issues & Contracts
  • Trademark Registrations
  • Research & Analysis of State & Local Legal and Business Issues
  • Introduction to cross border accountants and American bankers, insurance brokers & realtors.    

We Can Help You Expand your Business to the United States

Contact us and start your business expansion into the U.S. We will advise you through all aspects of the process, saving you money and potential complications. We offer services to clients in the US, Canada and around the world.

Contact us by email at or at call us at (519) 252-3888.